Dressing in our favorite clothes can influence how we approach our day. When it comes to our health and confidence, having comfortable, stylish, and appropriate attire may make a great impact. This is also critical for elders. Allowing them to dress in comfortable and clean clothes can make them feel and look terrific.
If your senior is unable to dress, immediately seek senior care assistance from our caregivers in Pennsylvania. A dedicated, dependable caregiver can assist older individuals in selecting fashionable yet comfortable clothing that fits their bodies properly.
In line with this, allow our nursing services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to share simple tips to remember when it comes to helping your loved one get dressed for the day:
- Choose soft, cool fabrics that do not irritate the skin.
- Clothes should not be complicated. Go for simple yet stylish garments.
- Make sure that your loved one feels good when wearing their clothes.
- Let them choose the clothes they want to wear. Make mornings a fun, interactive way to bond.
- Wash clothes with mild, sensitive skin-friendly detergent. We can help with activities of daily living such as laundry.
Our companionship services are designed to ensure our clients’ entire health and comfort, including their everyday attire. We make it a point as caretakers to understand our customers’ requirements and desires.
We at Gentle Care Nursing Service, Inc. Home Health Care Agency are a reputable home health care agency. We provide high-quality, customized in-home supportive care to help aging and handicapped people stay in their own homes.