We are here to provide you with supportive supervision.
Personal care is vital for individuals with certain disabilities and diseases because some of them may find it difficult to take care of their own hygienic and personal needs. Thus, they need someone to assist them so these tasks can be properly done.
You can trust our professionals to give your loved ones the support that they need to avoid infections and further health complications due to improper self-care. Here are some of their responsibilities:
- Complete bed bath
- Assist with bed bath
- Tub bath
- Oral Hygiene
- Dressing assistance
- Planning and preparing meals
- Oral feeding support
- Walker or wheelchair assistance
- Transferring aid
- Recording – I&O-B.M.
- Managing Bedpan/ Commode Urinal Bathroom
- Empty catheter or drug bag
- Linen Change
- Doing the patient’s Laundry
- Light housekeeping
- Making the bed
- Nail Care (We do not cut toenails unless directed by your physician or a registered nurse.)
For more information about this service, please send us a message or reach us through our given contact information.